Abstract?

Fine Arts.

a. of or pertaining to the formal aspect of art, emphasizing lines, colors, generalized or geometrical forms, etc., esp. with reference to their relationship to one another. (*Dictionary.com)

I had to look it up. Yes of course, I know what it means… I just needed a little more ‘inspiration’ to wrap my noggin around it. Abstract and I have always had a love-hate relationship. The less abstract it is, the more I like it which if I really think about why I like it, my reasons tally on the side of abstract. How’s that for an abstract train of thought! Maybe I just don't really know what it means, which is more likely the case than not. I'm confused. lol Treasure Hunt Tuesday’s theme; Abstract.

I really wished that I had more time to play around with my camera this week. Tossing your cookies for 2 days and not only knowing, but able to safely – in a very timely manner – find a porcelain throne when you need it takes the fun out of my snap-happy attitude. For better or worse…

DSC_0060

That’s about as abstract as I get. The rest is, well…. just the rest.

sunglasses 6

abstract sunglasses 6

wheat grass 1

abstract wheat grass 1 copy cattailsjpg

abstract cattailsjpg copyReed Grass 5

Abstract Reed Grass 5

Reed Grass 1

Abstract Reed Grass 1 copyAbstract snow

Pix Abstract snowDSC_0020

Ice 3

Abstract Ice 3 copy

Ice 5

Abstract Ice 5 copy Ice 1

Abstract Ice 1 copy

3 comments:

  1. mandbrid said...

    COOL. My favorite is the gray cardboard/filter looking thing. Can't wait to see more!

  2. Broncop3t3 said...

    Whilest I was looking at the wonderful abstract images I noticed that my ears were tickled with the abstract-like sounds of radiohead. A great compliment to the images.

  3. young family said...

    I love them all, you do great work even sick:0)

    Wish you were feeling better so that you could enjoy your photography more.