Rapunzel, Rapunzel

"Let down your golden hair..." or in this case, "It's time for a trim, Honey!" Miss Is has never - ever - had her hair cut. Okay, I gave her a bit of bangs and before her dance recital this spring she took it upon herself to do the same; the only exceptions.

Long locks of dishwater blonde that reached her backside when it was combed through after a shower or bath. Ballet hair, mermaid hair, princess hair, but wild-child, rag-a-muffin hair more often than not. Pony's, piggy's, mouse ear's and braids can only do so much.

Snip, snip and four inches fell to the floor. It needed to happen, Rapunzel or not.

Is was so good as the stylist worked her way around. Can't tell she starts Kinder tomorrow!

Maddy Finished

The final outcome, however, was met with this silly face. "I have bangs!" Honestly, I can't really tell the difference besides the obvious. It's still very long and lovely, fit for my Princess.

2 comments:

  1. Emma said...

    Wow she's cutting her Rapunzel hair!!WOW!! It looks really good!! I going to miss the Rapunzel hair though!=)

  2. young family said...

    I love her beautiful princess hair, but I don't have to take care of it :)

    I can't believe she is off to Kindergarten and you are 7 hours away from me. So much for all our planes many moons ago :) What are you going to do that first crazy day? Is she afternoon or morning?

    Have fun in school Maddy! You are going to love it!