Silky Smooth That I Can Do

Sleek & Shine

“My name is Stacey and I have naturally frizzy – curly, I mean curly hair. I’ve been using since I was a little girl in pigtails. I can’t go straight. Really straight. I’ve tried. I need help.”

Last Tuesday, just before I started taking Sydney’s pictures, her mother told her to “go run upstairs and get the hair oil”.

“Hair oil?” Something that I had never heard of in a positive light, let alone that you can just run upstairs and get in a jiffy and not over a three day stint of no shampooing. “What’s hair oil?”

“You haven’t heard of hair oil?” By this time Syd had returned with a rounded, green pump bottle and Stacey (her mom) squirted a small amount into her palms, rubbed them together and then proceeded to run them through Sydney’s fly-away hair. “It works great! Feel my hair.”

So I touched another woman’s hair and it was wonderful. Smooth, soft, and pin straight. I had to get some. I needed that product.

After a Wal-mart run the next day, I too had lovely hair. It smells great, like a citrus orchard on a warm summer morning and it wasn’t too terribly greasy either. A little goes a long, long way and with help from my straightening iron, Ms. Frizz can channel that Jennifer Aniston Sedu look or more likely, give a great impression of Afghan Hound without the Hollywood big bucks ($4.97) or an A.K.C. registered pedigree.

It’s miraculous stuff that hair oil and I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. The Gooch Family said...

    I must say I will have to get me some of that. I'm a fuzzy haired girl myself, you know.

    Blog looks great, btw.

  2. young family said...

    I haven't tried that stuff but I have tried lots of no frizz stuff. I will give this a try next time I buy no frizz stuff.