Camp Glenwood

This years Ward Camp out was held at Camp Glenwood, just outside of Banks, Idaho along the Payette river. It was a lot of fun for those who attended. I always enj0y spending time with our Ward Family where Sunday attire is not required and everyone has a chance to let down their hair and be themselves - as they are - for better or worse.

dj uni edited-1

D.J. getting ready for the flag ceremony.

Miss Is just before she got me with a water ball bomb.

Hunter Ball

This little man is ready for action; too bad mom is so far away!

A shoulder to snooze on.

Retiring Flag

At the end of the first day, Devin retrieved Ol’ Glory.

3 comments:

  1. young family said...

    Sounds like a blast! Nice Maddie! I always try to get my mom with the water bomb too!!

    -Emma

  2. young family said...

    That does look fun, I am glad you had a good time. How fun to see your boys put the flag up and take the flag down.

    I love the look on Maddies face :) Classic!! I'll smile cute and then get ya!!

  3. Broncop3t3 said...

    Reece was really tired that night. All the kids played hard. Fun times.