About Me Tag

10 years ago........ I had been married for three years and the mother of two year old Devin. We were living in Logan, UT in a roach-infested apartment with a meth lab next door. Dave was working full-time but on Fridays at 2:00 we were headed to Provo so he could finish his degree. It was also sometime in Feburary that we found our first house in Newton. We've come a long way since those days....

Things on my to do list today..... Laundry, Sisters in Stiches, shopping for my Valentines, decide on a new do....

Snacks I enjoy....... Chocolate and Icecream, not in a particular order and can be - most prefered to be - together. Almond Joy or Samoas Girl Scout Cookies (had some in my Dryers). Fresh salsa and chips, veggies and dip, and sometimes a plain ol' P.B.&J. with strawberry jam.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare........ Help my family and friends, design and build my dream house, travel, start a charity.

3 of my bad habits........ Didn't I already answer this one? Backseat driver to my husband, on occasion I neglect housework, rudely multi-tasking while on the phone.

5 places I have lived...... Washington, Utah (5), Oregon (2), and Idaho.

5 jobs that I have had....... Ben Franklin Crafts, JcPenny's, Hardees (1 week and I quit that nightmare), Carters in Park City, UT. (the extent of my resume, blank since 1995.)

5 things people might not know about me....... Failed fourth grade because the teacher said I was 'dumb', sweet revenge saying 'Hi' to her at graduation with honors... Closet Rocker (need to be careful igniting my candle lighter, should use cell).... Enjoy hardwood skating.... Hold the family record for singing the Geuy Duck Song the fastest... and thanks to a warpped mind I can write backwards without thinking much or at all about it. This last one explained a lot, didn't it?

Okay, Tammy's it again... I suppose I should find someone else to pester. (Yeah, you know who you are... start a blog!) lol

1 comments:

  1. young family said...

    See this was good, I don't think I knew that you could write backwards without a problem. George can sign his name, I couldn't write Hi backwards :)