Super-Saturday


Tote; placemat. Cover; napkin. Both from World Market.

Our Super-Saturday was in the middle of October this year and there was plenty to do. Attendance was high and the atmosphere was laid-back and enjoyable. Some of our projects included F.H.E. board, tiles, and signs, all of which involved vinyl letting of some kind. There was a workshop on beading earrings, necklaces, and bracelets as well. I taught a growing class on glass etching and scripture totes/covers. It was a long day but in the end it was well-worth the effort.


Great and inexpensive was to personalize a wedding or holiday gift.

1 comments:

  1. young family said...

    I LOVE the etched glass plates, you need to send me a list of things I need to buy. They look awesome. Jackie wants to know if you got the bag idea from us or if you found it on your own? I can't remember, talk about blonde :) I sometimes wonder what my name is :)